What are the best CBD recipes?
Consuming CBD by inhalation, by sublingual absorption in the form of oil drops or by local application in the form of a cream, has been seen and reviewed again and again. What if we took CBD in a more fun and creative way? To do this, simply invite cannabidiol into the kitchen. In fact, here are 5 CBD recipes that you absolutely must try.
Recipe 1: space cake
When we talk about space cake, this cannabis cake that we eat for its psychotropic effects often comes to mind. However, CBD space cake is quite different. Indeed, it is a treat that allows you to enjoy the virtues of cannabidiol in a uniquely indulgent way. Here is an ultra-easy CBD recipe to obtain a space cake in 5 minutes.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 50 g of flour;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 25 g of cocoa;
- 1 egg ;
- 30 g of cannabis butter.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Pour the mixture into a cup or small bowl.
- Cook for 5 minutes in the microwave.
Recipe 2: cannabis butter
Baking and CBD enthusiasts have every interest in making cannabis butter ( cannabutter, for short) as part of their preparations. Not only does this type of butter give character to cakes, but it also allows you to benefit from the benefits of cannabidiol. Here's how to make cannabutter.
- 500 g of butter;
- 1 l of water;
- 15 g of finely chopped hemp.
- Melt the butter completely in a saucepan.
- Incorporate the hemp into the melted butter and mix until you obtain a color with green undertones.
- Pour in the water, mix and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then simmer over low heat, stirring regularly.
- When the liquid and oil have separated, the preparation is almost complete.
- Remove from heat, filter through a sieve to remove hemp residue.
- Let the cannabutter sit overnight in the refrigerator.
Recipe 3: hemp mayonnaise
Hemp mayonnaise to enhance sandwiches or salads? Here is a canna-mayo recipe that has nothing to envy of classic mayonnaise.
- 1 egg ;
- 1 C. has. s Dijon mustard;
- whole lemon juice;
- 5 tbsp. has. s hemp oil;
- salt pepper.
- Blend the egg, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Set the robot speed to minimum and pour in the hemp oil little by little, letting the machine run slowly.
- The mayonnaise is ready. It is possible to add a few shelled hemp seeds to the preparation.
Recipe 4: green salad with hemp seeds
What's better than a good green salad to eat well in summer? By adding a few hemp seeds to the plate, you get a very crunchy salad, even more pleasant to eat. Here is a CBD green salad recipe.
Ingredients for the salad:
- a head of green lettuce of your choice (curly, batavia, arugula, etc.);
- 1 large tomato;
- 1 shallot;
- fresh herbs (mint, parsley, chives, etc.);
- 1 C. has. c of hemp seeds.
Ingredients for the vinaigrette:
- 1 C. has. s olive oil;
- 1 C. has. s vinegar of your choice;
- 1 C. has. c Dijon mustard;
- 2 tbsp. has. s lemon juice;
- 10 ml of CBD oil;
- salt pepper.
To prepare, start by mixing all the vinaigrette ingredients in a salad bowl. Then, prepare the salad:
- Wash the lettuce, remove its core and separate the leaves.
- Cut the tomato and shallot into slices.
- Slice the fine herbs.
- Place everything in the salad bowl with the vinaigrette and mix
- Pour in the CBD oil and add the hemp seeds at the end of the preparation.
Recipe 5: CBD green smoothie
For those who have a detox project or who wish to facilitate digestion, here is a CBD recipe to prepare a green juice, to consume without moderation.
- a handful of spinach leaves;
- a stalk of celery or parsley;
- a Kiwi ;
- an Apple ;
- 1 C. has. c of honey;
- 250ml of water;
- 1 pinch of CBD powder.
To prepare, nothing could be simpler: just mix all the ingredients in a blender for about a minute. Then pour the green smoothie into a glass and consume chilled, preferably in the morning to overflow with vitality throughout the day.
Summary: the key points to remember to make a perfect CBD recipe
- CBD can enhance sweet and savory recipes. All you have to do is give free rein to your imagination and let your cordon-bleu talents express themselves.
- Add a few drops of CBD oil to recipes to benefit from the benefits of hemp. Otherwise, you can use other hemp products such as CBD crystals or CBD isolate powder.
- The action of cannabidiol is slower when it is incorporated into the recipe, because assimilation by the body takes longer than with direct consumption of CBD.
- It is strongly recommended to add fat to the recipe to dissolve the CBD throughout the preparation and optimize the effects of the molecule.
How to make hemp mayonnaise?
Follow the traditional mayonnaise recipe, with the egg, Dijon mustard, oil, salt and pepper, adding 3 or 4 tbsp. has. s of CBD oil to the preparation.
How to make cannabis butter?
You only need 3 ingredients: butter, chopped cannabis and water. Next, mix the cannabis into the melted butter. Add the water, mix and bring everything to a boil. Once the liquid and oil have separated, strain the mixture to remove any solid residue. Place the cannabutter in the fridge.
What are the benefits of cooking with CBD?
This is an opportunity to benefit from the therapeutic virtues of CBD in a different way: relaxation, improved sleep, reduction of fatigue, anti-inflammatory, etc. The little bonus remains that we benefit from these advantages while enjoying a beautiful plate. CBD cooking is, among other things, ideal for those who cannot tolerate inhalation or who do not like the earthy taste of CBD oil.